Porcelain veneers are ultra-thin shells of ceramic that are bonded to the visible part of the tooth to improve its appearance and enhance strength. They are highly resistant to permanent staining from coffee, tea or even cigarette smoking.
This virtually painless procedure requires little or no anesthesia and is used to:
The wafer thin porcelain veneers can achieve a tenacious bond to the tooth, resulting in a "life like" appearance with the strength, beauty and durability only porcelain restoration can afford.
- Close spaces between the teeth (diastemas)
- Rebuild broken or chipped teeth
- Replace unsightly stained or washed out fillings
- Lighten discoloured teeth
- Reshape crooked teeth
- Whiten dark yellow or stained teeth
Go back to the list of services >>